Joanne recently won the Best Workshop Awards for Mollie Makes Magazine in London and is delighted to announce new dates all over the country. Its amazing the looks you can achieve with just a little bit of know-how and some inspiration and this day course will help you do just that. it covers a variety of different techniques to enhance your furniture. This workshop is suitable for people who have experience in painting furniture and it is also suitable for beginners. It’s a full day’s workshop in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
Joanne is the Rte Today Show Upcycling and DIY Expert. She has her own DIY column for Confetti magazine and has been featured on RTE’s Nationwide, IrelandAM House and Home magazine and many more.
Full day workshop, You will learn
- How to source, prepare and prime.
- How to paint and what paint to use.
- You will learn a variety of techniques such as applying wallpaper, transferring font, geometric designs, gold leaf, distressing, white washing and much more.
- Everything is supplied , you will receive a small piece of furniture to work on (small table / locker like image below), along with a detailed booklet with all the instructions you learned throughout the day.
- A light lunch is also provided.
- €167.00 per person
- Limited places available
10am – 5pm
EARLY BIRD 2020 DATES:
Early bird tickets are available until Nov 30th 2019
Early bird tickets are discounted by €15
- Normal Price €167
- Early Bird €152
Cork City Cricket Club Feb 9th 2020
Dublin, Block T Studios March 1st 2020
Castledermot, Tribe Studio March 22nd
Ennis, Glor 2nd May
The workshop may be cancelled if notice is received by email 15 days or more days from the scheduled workshop booking date. Fourteen days two days before the workshop a 50% refund will be offered unless the place can be filled. If the workshop place is filled 100% will be refunded. In the case of emergency a credit note will be issued to you. This credit note can be used at any of Kyle Lane’s workshops (permitted there are places available) in another county.