Joanne recently won the Best Workshop Awards for Mollie Makes Magazine in London and is delighted to announce new dates all over the country. Its amazing the looks you can achieve with just a little bit of know-how and some inspiration and this day course will help you do just that. it covers a variety of different techniques to enhance your furniture. This workshop is suitable for people who have experience in painting furniture and it is also suitable for beginners. It’s a full day’s workshop in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
Joanne is the Rte Today Show Upcycling and DIY Expert. She has her own DIY column for Confetti magazine and has been featured on RTE’s Nationwide, IrelandAM House and Home magazine and many more.
Full day workshop, You will learn
- How to source, prepare and prime.
- How to paint and what paint to use.
- You will learn a variety of techniques such as applying wallpaper, transferring font, geometric designs, gold leaf, distressing, white washing and much more.
- Everything is supplied , you will receive a small piece of furniture to work on (small table / locker like image below), along with a detailed booklet with all the instructions you learned throughout the day.
- A light lunch is also provided.
- €167.00 per person
- Limited places available
10am – 5pm
Cork City Cricket Club Feb 9th 2020 2 spots available
Dublin, Block T Studios March 1st 2020 One spot left
Castledermot, Tribe Studio March 22nd (half Full)
Ennis, Glor 2nd May