There are exciting and new courses launching soon!
Our first new Furniture Upcycling Course will launch the 14th of November 2019 .
This will be a 4 week detailed course,
- You will learn everything you need to know about painting furniture, from stripping to priming, how to get a super smooth finish, to loads of different techniques.
- Each week you will learn a new project with new techniques.
- You will get a list of supplies for each project.
- You will have a password and username to access these videos and a PDF instructional booklet to print out emailed to you every Tuesday for the duration of the course.
- For the first course, there will be a limited amount of spaces available (25) and Introductory offer.
The cart will open for 7 days or when all the places are filled.
The first lesson on sourcing old furniture is FREE to everyone so that you can get a little glimpse into what the course will be like
In Week one and Project No. 1 We look at painting Veneer, and doing some detailed work with Tape
Week 2 and Project Number 2: Hand painted rose (yes everyone can easily do it once you know how) and changing handles.
Week 3 and Project Number 3: Striping the top section, and using wood staining. Replacing door panels with Chicken wire.
Week 4 and Project Number 4: Applying Wallpaper all over this piece of furniture, projects and application lesson on how to protect the surface.
Week 5: BONUS LESSON
If you want to be added to an email list about these courses please sign up HERE
Price:Introductory Price of €127 This will increase when a course is launched again.
Early Bird Price €99 Until Nov 12th or until the places have been filled
DOORS CLOSE NOV 16th